Books!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Perfect Peace

"And you'll never walk alone, and you'll never be in need, no I may not calm the storms around you, you can hide in Me."

This song is so beautiful (Perfect Peace by Laura Story)!

God,

Thank you for the numerous blessings you have given me. It is so humbling to me that you would love me so much to bless me with so many friends that are there for me whenever I may need them, an amazing family who loves me so unconditionally no matter how bad I screw up how stupid I am how down I am, they always know how to lift me up, for an amazing boyfriend who seems to really care about me and love me for me and not for someone who he thinks I am, for a wonderful school that lets me explore my dreams and that is so beautiful, for a wonderful campus ministry and small group where I feel I can really grow closer to you and get to know you better. God I know I get down, but please know that I am thankful for all of these things all the time and I know that I do not deserve any of them.

Thank you God. Thank you for being You. For being holy. For sending your Son. For saving me. For catching me when I fall. For listening to me when I cry. For holding me when I need rest. For loving me when i'm lonely. For smiling on me when I laugh.

Thank you for giving me perfect peace in you.

No comments: