Books!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 months ago....

I can't believe it's been six months since I sat on the couch, watched the twins walk out the apartment, and begin to squeal with Katy....my how time flies. Here is my sweet email I received on our anniversary...I'm blogging this primarily for selfish purposes, so I can always have this sweet message.

Mary Hannah Mae Bean,

I don't really know where to start or how to start this. Telling you how appreciative I am of your love just doesn't seem like enough. These past 6 months, I have experienced love, real, truthful, pure, clean love. I know I have a past and all that mess, but this is real love. A man doesn't understand the power of a womans' love. I feel sorry for all of the guys out in the world that don't get to wake up and feel how I feel. Not only do you love me, and you have my heart, but you are literally my other half. I had always heard that expression and disregarded it, but you are my other half, my everything. Hannah, I love you so much and I would do anything for us or you. You have done everything for me and I hope I do the same for you. Your family has treated me like one of their own, and I also hope mine treats you the same. You are a God send Hannah and I am truly thankful from the bottom of my heart for all you do for me, what you continue to do for me, and most inportantly, being the lucky recipient of your love. I love you so much Mary Hannah Mae Bean, I cannot wait to make our two lives become one! Happy 6 months!! Thank you for everything sweetheart!!! I love you so much!!

Love,
Harry

No comments: