Books!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here comes fall!

So I guess instead of this blog becoming more of a me interpret stuff/share my thoughts on quotes/post pictures of my amazing adventure it's going to be more of a I tell you what's going on in my life thing....basically the same thing but a little more of a listing for my friends that I don't get to see as much!

SO...Yesterday was the first day of classes! My Wednesdays are super long and I'm literally going to be going straight from 8-2 with no breaks but oh well...my professors are amazing and I am super pumped about taking my first steps to becoming Erin Andrews haha! After class I went to the bookstore and bought one book and paid 110 dollars...a bit ridic don't you think? Then I went back to the den and crashed...I was exhausted....

We had our first day of school din din at McAllisters (our current favorite) and then we came back to get ready for the Sam Adams concert which we did not pay for thankfully...we just stood behind the fence and listened. He was WAY too profain for me...I mean seriously not every other word out of your mouth needs to be a cuss word in order for you to be some cool white rapper...I mean Brass Chuckles is way cooler and he does not cuss at all haha!

Then we went to the "tent" for the "afterparty". Let me tell you...I'm not sure if it's because I am in a relationship or because I'm a whole year older or because I was a little tired but I just did not have as much fun as usual...Potentially because I must have had a sign on my forehead that said DANCE WITH ME considering I had three or four creepers come up...go figure but I did miss the boy...a lot :-(

Tonight is the first large group for IV...I'm super excited about getting this year kicked off...I think it's going to be great and I think God is going to do some pretty amazing things this year! Talking about this makes me realize I haven't really prayed about this school year yet...which I think is super important as my goal is to keep God more at the center of my focus. It has to happen in order for me to be successful as a student, small group leader, friend, person...

So yeah...I miss you guys and can't wait to see you soonish?!

No comments: