Books!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Here comes the sun...

So recently I have been blogging how I wish I could go back to the good ol days of high school and the friendships that I used to have, and I do so so so much. But I have also realized that for the first time I am content and fully confident that this is where I need to be in my life.

God has put me and provided me the opportunity to be on the campus of Wake Forest to be a friend to people.

God has provided me with two wonderful apartment mates who love me and care about me AND also love the Lord.

God has provided me with 5 amazing friends from home who I know no matter where we are in life I can pick up the phone and call them for whatever reason.

God has provided me with a loving family who although sometimes thinks my decisions about my future are crazy, still try to support me.

God has provided me with so much and I am such a blessed person. I'm going to start living in the moment, enjoy my time now so in three years i'm not blogging about how I wish I was still in college. I feel like I wished away my high school days, but that's not going to happen now.

No comments: