Books!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Look at this photograph, everytime i do it makes me laugh..."




"Of all the relations,
Friends hold the best place...
No commitments,
No tangles,
No ego,
No fuss,
No breakups,
Just two hearts
Sharing the best and the worst
!"- Anonymous.


As those of you who read this blog know I recently took a beach trip with two of my friends from high school. I honestly, was not expecting to have a super great time. I was mainly going to get away from NC and the stress of moving into an apartment and learning to live on "my own". I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong....


Going down there Jenny and i talked the whole way, which is kind of crazy considering there are very few people I can talk to for 3.5 hours straight...The beach was SO relaxing and the weather was beautiful. Besides having to take a dip in the pool and a run through the kids play area on Tuesday the heat was bearable. I don't think i've ever had a more relaxing beach trip.


But now that this trip is over, I don't want the way we were acting towards each other down there to change. We were free of reserve. We were not mad at each other, angry, jealous, bitter. We were just three friends enjoying a nice summer getaway. We could laugh, talk, goof off, and just be the three girls we were in high school again. How I hope and pray that this will continue. I love them both so much and their friendships mean so much to me, and I hope they both realize this.

No comments: