Books!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I wanna leave a Legacy.

So, it's official. I am a grown up, as I set on my kitchen counter in my apartment on Saturday night it was so surreal to me that I am old enough to have my own apartment with two of my amazing friends. I think this is going to be a wonderful chapter in my life. Tomorrow night I have to go home and as excited as I am about hanging out with my friends and seeing my family and Lizzy, i'm kind of sad that I have to leave for just a few nights.

The other night I was at one of my friends houses and we started talking about when Jesus was coming back. I really need to read through revelation. There's really interesting, scary, and exciting stuff in it.

Today I was showering and I had the radio on and the song Legacy came on. Let me just tell you when I listen to this song I just want to go out and do something good for the world. It's so inspiring and really makes me think about how I spend my time and what I really need to be focused on...I'll post it as an entry as soon as I post this...give it a listen...it's AMAZING!

I'm reading the book Divine right now by Karen Kingsbury. It really makes me want to work for a nonprofit that helps women who have been abused and mistreated. I really need to look into this...

No comments: