Books!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have a destiny that is yet awaiting me...

So today while sitting at work I decided to look at some blogs from people at our church that I have not really kept up with since beginning college. While doing this I was awe struck with emotion at how much these people have grown and much I desire to have a relationship with them again. I have seen them more recently but to read about their lives brought tears to my eyes. This got me thinking...

In ten years who am I still going to be in communication with that I communicate with today. When I think about the people I talk to on a daily/weekly basis they all have such importance and meaning in my life that I can't imagine not knowing whats going on with them anymore. Then I began to think about the people who I spoke with everyday in highschool and thought that I could not go on without them once I graduated and guess what...i'm still going. So I guess I should enjoy and embrace the time I have with the ones I love while we're still close and available to each other. My friends have many different life plans in their future: med school, missions, teaching, marriage, kids, vet, librarian etc. but I hope and pray that they are something that continue to be a part of my life. I love them all for their personalities, differences, goals etc. and I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be a part of their lives.

No comments: